"I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." - Diane Ackerman

Thursday, August 16, 2012

OUR MISSION STATEMENT

We believe a woman, born to create, has the right to pursue her artistic dreams within a community of mentors, supporters and role models who encourage, inspire and validate her efforts. Our fall salon celebrates a woman’s creative spirit and connects her with sister travelers who share her journey.

"... absolutely the best literary event I've ever attended!"

"Perfect! From beginning to end, it was the most delightful and wonderful experience! Please have another next year!"

"It was a Cinderella moment from start to finish. I felt lifted from my day-to-day ordinary life into another sphere and came away enlightened and inspired."


No comments:

Post a Comment